Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kwame Dawes - "She's Gone"


This didn't sound like my kettle of fish but I have heard a couple of very positive reviews on this book so I thought I would highlight it here and maybe give a bit of diversity to our reviews.

The synopsis reads:

A prominent Jamaican reggae singer falls in love with an African American woman while on tour in South Carolina. The two struggle to forge a relationship across a cultural and psychological divide in a story that spans from Jamaica to South Carolina to New York City.

There is a good review of the book here for those who believe it might be an interesting read.

Author: Kwame Dawes

Title: She's Gone

ISBN-13: 978-1-933354-18-7

You can order the book from online retailer Loot for R128

If you have read the book then drop me a comment below and let me know your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment